Tuesday, April 22, 2014

At week 4 is now entering the month of fasting

At week 4 is now entering the month of fasting , which must withstand hunger , thirst , and other negative actions . But to be honest I have not been fasting , let alone here I as chairman should give a good example to my friends group . SenangPoker.com Agen Judi Poker Online Terpercaya Indonesia Inevitably means I also have to fast . This is my new experience of fasting , starting from 3 hours to get up early to take the meal to open at 6 . Gak nyangka can take full fasting with the intention to respect the Muslim religion and all diets hehehe ...
If the activity does not seem much but when the activities are very minimal taste not good of getting dizzy , anget body until I fell sick on day 5 of fasting . My body getting hot and I realized the next measles . If pain gini who coordinated the course Proker ya ? I was struggling cured by drinking lots of water , exercise , clean up the house to get out keringet anyway . My body feels preferably but these campaknya masiih not make gatel feels very comfortable . I went straight to the clinic for treatment in order to quickly recover , completed treatment but my friend told me that my future pain puskesmasnya bad allergy medicine at the same gini measles . I am surprised what this drug is suitable to drink , but I believe I wrote with the help of prayer can heal faster .
As time went on I continued to improve , Proker was running well too , namely her lessons , tarawih together , sharing al - quran , reading garden , echo Ramadan race , and social service . Proker we did a lot for our spirit that has been fused with the essence of the mountain villagers who want to grow and develop to promote the village .
Time was so fast , KKM devote our working lives is almost complete . Our farewell party was held aiming gratitude to the residents of the mountain cider is excellent and enthusiastic about our arrival , we packed event begins messages and last impression and last movie with a greeting - congratulation that we wrapped with a parting atmosphere . Unexpected mountain residents cider 'm sorry and cry in this event from start to de-grade the
SanaPoker.com JUDI POKER, AGEN POKER, AGEN JUDI POKER ONLINE INDONESIA TERPERCAYA community leaders of the RT / RW also sad we will return . A group of friends also cried separated by mountain residents cider and had to part with a group of friends 100 . I could not hold back tears parted with them and not have thought could be the leader of the KKM 100 Untirta for 1 month .

0 comments:

Post a Comment